Join us at A Dream Deferred to discuss new solutions, share best practices and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference for African American students counting on all of us to help them succeed.
Attend A Dream Deferred To:
- Establish and renew connections with colleagues across the country who focus on the unique academic needs of African American students and who face similar hopes and challenges
- Learn first-hand about successful programs, innovative approaches and results that matter for African American students throughout their K–12 and college careers
- Collaborate across professions and roles, fostering actionable ideas and solving problems
- Turn commitment into action and results through collaboration and access to programs, insights and approaches that work
Who Will Be At A Dream Deferred:
- College Admissions and Outreach Coordinators
- Financial Aid Administrators
- Legislators and Policy Makers
- Industry Leaders
- Community Leaders
- Parent Engagement Coordinators
- K–12 and Higher Education Administrators
Learn more about 2013 A Dream Deferred Program.
View the 2013 Dream Deferred Program Book.
Also Join Us for Prepárate™: Educating Latinos for the
Future of America
A Dream Deferred is being held following and in conjunction with Prepárate, including joint sessions and networking opportunities. Attend both events and expand your knowledge base so you can contribute even more to your students and community.
Visit the Prepárate website for more information.