Join us at the 10th annual A Dream Deferred™ conference to discuss new solutions, share best practices, and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference for African American students.
The College Board is excited to welcome these and other inspiring speakers:
- Soledad O’Brien, broadcast journalist
- Shaun Harper, author and educator
- Damon A. Williams, senior vice president, Boys & Girls Clubs of America
- David Coleman, College Board president
Why Should You Attend A Dream Deferred?
- Form new connections and collaborate with colleagues who focus on the unique academic needs and challenges of African American students.
- Get firsthand insights from successful programs and learn innovative approaches to get results that positively impact African American students.
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for African American students.
- Learn more about using data to drive equity decisions for students of color.
Who Will Be at A Dream Deferred?
- School counselors
- College admission and outreach coordinators
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- Community leaders
- Legislators and policymakers
- Financial aid administrators
- Parent engagement coordinators
Stay for Prepárate™
A Dream Deferred is being held prior to and in conjunction with Prepárate, with joint sessions and networking opportunities. Attend both events and expand your knowledge base so you can contribute even more to your students and community.
Visit the Prepárate website for more information.