Join us at A Dream Deferred to discuss new solutions, share best practices and collaborate with colleagues to make a difference for African American students counting on all of us to help them succeed.
College Board Diversity Conferences, like A Dream Deferred, are a key part of our mission to connect students to college success and opportunity. We depend on you, our members and partners, to help us achieve excellence and equity in education.
Attend A Dream Deferred To:
- Form new connections and collaborate with colleagues across the country and across disciplines who focus on the unique academic needs and challenges of African American students
- Turn commitment into action by getting first-hand insights from successful programs, and learn innovative approaches to get results that positively impact African American students
- Inform and engage in the work of the College Board to increase access and opportunity for African American students
- Learn more about using data to drive equity decisions for students of color
- Engage with the College Board and our Access to Opportunity® campaign
Who Will Be At A Dream Deferred:
- School counselors
- College admission and outreach coordinators
- K–12 and higher education administrators
- Community leaders
- Legislators and policymakers
- Financial aid administrators
- Parent engagement coordinators
Also Join Us for Prepárate™: Educating Latinos for the
Future of America
A Dream Deferred is being held prior to and in conjunction with Prepárate, including joint sessions and networking opportunities. Attend both events and expand your knowledge base so you can contribute even more to your students and community.
Visit the Prepárate website for more information.